No catches – Just fuss-free payroll
Why outsource your payroll?
- No expensive software purchases
- HMRC deadlines guaranteed
- Peace of mind that PAYE regulations are being adhered to
- Direct access to experienced payroll staff
- Keep up to date with changes to regulations, tax rates and allowances
- No costs for employing in-house payroll staff
Why outsource to Zebra?
- You will be allocated a dedicated account manager to oversee the transition of your payroll to azebra
- We will run parallel payroll to ensure seamless transition prior to taking over your payroll
- We will tailor our service to your requirements
- Work to your deadlines and specifications
- No tie-ins or hidden charges
- Competitive rates for the service you require
What is included in our service?
Our service will always include the following, which covers the basic requirements of any payroll:
- Data entry of checked and authorised data
- Payroll processing of salary, bonus and other payroll elements
- All statutory requirements including PAYE, NIC’s, SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP & student loans
- Real Time Information reporting in line with HMRC requirements
- Advice on Income Tax and National Insurance matters
- Processing of salary increases and decreases, holiday pay, overtime, sick pay, maternity and paternity pay
- Processing of starters/leavers, including P45’s
- Standard management reports
- Secure off-site data backup
- Payslips (e-payslips or paper payslips)
- Set-up and mid-period calculation of pay for new starters
- Processing of P45’s
- Year end submissions to HMRC and production of P60’s
- Paper security payslips
- Payment to employees following receipt of funds from client
- HMRC PAYE and NI payments following receipt of funds from client
- Pension scheme – enrolling new members onto your online portal
- Pension scheme – uploading contributions to your online portal
- Ad hoc requests
Our charge to you
- Our charge will be based on the amount of work that we do for you.
- We will ensure that there are no hidden charges by providing you with a comprehensive quote including any additions that your payroll may require giving you a clear indication of costs before you join us.
- The base charges will be based on the number of workers you have and the pay frequency.
- We will then provide you with details of additional charges (for example calculation of Statutory Maternity Pay) or one-off charges (for example bespoke reports) that we make for non-standard, annual processing or one-off services.